Saturday, April 9, 2011

Baby Food Making- Day 4 - Bananas

Oh Bananas...
 I feel bad devoting a whole post to this but...


Bananas truly are the easiest to make(next to avacados).
You really dont even need a blender when your child gets a little older. But here it is!

1. Peel
2. Puree    (don't forget to sniff and enjoy the beautiful scent you have just created)
3. Store

(* the only unfortunate thing is that frozen bananas will brown.)

Thinking about bananas I remember i used to not be so fond of bananas. Then one day my husband bought some organic bananas and told me I HAD to try some. It rocked our world. They were so much more tasty than the gross ones I had been used to eating.

I don't blame people when they say they don't like bananas, all I used to taste was an unripened banana PEEL not the fruit that is supposed to be inside!

As I am always telling my students and non vegetable eating relatives... Just try it!


You might just like it better than you thought you would!

No comments:

Post a Comment